Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Reviews on Stanley J309 300 Amp Jump Starter

Welcome to Stanley J309 reviews site, we hope this reviews can help you on decision to buy the Stanley J309 300 Amp Jump Starter.
Stanley J309 300 Amp Jump Starter


I bought this jumper pack 2 years ago and I love it. As long as its fully charged it will always start your car. I have even used it when its 2/3 charged and its worked perfectly. I have used it to jump my mower, motorcycle, car and use it all the time to charge my phone with the usb / cig lighter port. even when my truck was completely dead it still started my truck. excellent product and I highly recommend.


Easy to use

I charged the item (per the instructions) for 24 hours before use. The green light came on solid green. It could not jump start a BMW battery. Then I charged it for 72 hours. No use. Then I charged it again for 72 hours but the green light never came on solid green; it kept flashing waiting to be charged. And of course the car was not jump started from this 300 Amp Jump Starter. Called and got a refund from Amazon. Other reviewers have had a similar experience. So I think this item is just a bad design and/or quality.

Stanley J309 Jump Starter

Enough power to jump start our 2 cars. Since it's not being constantly charged, like a car's internal battery, an overnight charge about once a month is a good idea to keep it fresh. I really like being able to plug a regular extension cord directly into the unit for charging: no DC power converter to lose.

It works GREAT!

We bought this because it could jump start a motorcycle without frying the electrical system. It works GREAT! Easy to use, compact and has the option to jump power port to power port in a car! We will be ordering 3 more to have one in each of our vehicles! You can't beat the price either!! Very impressed! Great bang for the buck. I plugged this puppy in and let it charge for a few days. It started my Jetta 1.8 liter turbo about 6 months later when the battery died. I did not have it plugged in for 6 months and it worked like a gem. I was thoroughly impressed. In today's society it is nice to have something exceed expectations, especially when your car won't start. I recommend this since it worked fine for me. It might be on the small side if you are trying to start a V8 though so do your research.

It's a good pack for the price.

It's a good pack for the price, I work security at a mall and I bring this thing with me every day. I got it as a Christmas present a year ago, it works about 80% of the time, although I'm not sure if the remaining 20% is due to user error or incompatibility with the vehicles (a lot are foreign make). Not bad for the price if you don't mind a small gamble. I agree with the other reviewers that this jump starter worked fine the first few weeks and now is not working. I have had to call road service a few times and they are able to start it right away with their own jump starter device. It is also true that if the car does not start with the first one or two tries, then the battery is drained and has to be re-charged which takes a few hours. I can't count on it at all to jump start my car. (There is an unknown electrical problem that drains my car's battery). Time to get rid of car and jump starter.

A gift for my dad!

I just bought this as a gift for my dad and the same day I gave it to him, he got the opportunity to put it in use. It does exactly what it says and is so easy to use. Stanley is such a great name and the price was incredible! It has so many other features included in the jump starter pack beside just the need to jump your car. It has a flashlight, a USB plug and an extra AC adapter plug. Also a cell phone can be charged into it. Everyone with a car, new or used, should have an AMP JUMP STARTER. Not only does this product save time but it saves you the embarrassment of having to search down some stranger and ask them if they can give you a jump.

Highly recommended.

My battery wouldn't hold a charge and I used this every day for 4 months to start my car and it exceeded my expectations. I never expected it to last that long, but with charging once every 3 weeks or so it worked fine. Small, portable, and much easier than jumper cables. Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment